Monday, September 15, 2008

Heritage Part IV

This picture of Juliana Airport was recently published so I though sharing it... It was taken in 1963, and we all can "appreciate" how it changed since then...

This other picture was taken on Marigot's waterfront in the early 80's... 82 or 83 I beleive:

And I would like to remind to my readers that, if you double click on the picture, you will be able to see it larger... Click the "back" arrow to come back to the blog, don't hit the red X on the top right!
Just teasing !....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Philippe, I love the old pictures you post ! Thank you for sharing !! I also look every day or so at your blog, fingers crossed, hoping you have written something. Although I remain anonymous and don't often contribute, I most enjoy Ti Punch, Ribs, Conch Sausage and Coconut Retrievers!!! Did you and William go to Fl for September? How is the Fl house coming? I would love to see more pictures. Warmly, Anonymously yours...

Anonymous said...

Ha! Ha!
you know who....