Saturday, September 20, 2008

I've got it back !...

Last night William and I went to my sister's house in Orient Bay to pick up my Mom's Camera! Yes, like she promised to do, she went to Paris to my "other" sister and got it back for me... Maybe my "other" sister's meeting with his Holiness the Dalaï Lama in Mid-August helped her to understand there are things you cannot do... and others you should! who knows and lets see!...
For the ones who are not aware of what happened few weeks ago, read here :
http://sxmcoconut-retriever.blogspot.com/2008/08/succession-sreed-disrespect-family-and.html


Of course the last roll of pictures my Mom took wasn't inside, but already I have the camera and eventually, maybe will have some of her last picture.
Today I am a happy man, and I can't thanks my sister enough for getting it back for me!... It means so much for me.
Thanks Laure !...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got it back?
Oh good!
I am so happy for you!
YAY!
B

Anonymous said...

Great! You see, an Angel was watching for you.
Did your sister really met the Dalai Lama? or were you kidding...

Anonymous said...

Great!!! So glad to hear you have the camera that was always meant to be yours!!!!!

Having SP on the ticket is a joke and an embarrassment....

Philippe said...

Thanks you all for your kind thoughs...
Anon, actually yes she did meet him, I wasn't kidding, that's a long story to explain here who my sister is, but ironically she met with him exactly the day after I blogged first about her taking my Mom's camera away...

SXMNorm said...

Congrats Philippe on getting your Mom's camera back and three cheers for your sister who made the effort to get it for you. .....But my second thought was, what happened to the last roll of film your Mom took?

Anonymous said...

Really glad for you. I have my dad's old german camera from the 30's and it is one of my most prized possesions and I understand how much you must of been distraught.

Richard